Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Who i am

Talofa Lava


My name is Moses and I am Samoan. I was born in Melbourne Australia, but raised in New Zealand basically my whole life. I love my family they are my world. I am currently a year 8 student. When I first started at Glenbrae I was a really shy boy. As the years went by I got more confident in myself. I really enjoy learning and playing all kinds of sports. My favorite subjects are Reading, Writing and Maths. I like eating home food as well as takeaways. I also want to be the best I can be this year.To be a better role model and respect others more.



This year I want to learn new things and achieve more goals. I have learnt respecting others does make a difference.


I am excited to work with my peers and teachers this year. I hope all goes well for everyone. I wish everyone the best this year.


So that's who I am. I hope you enjoyed reading about  me.


Faafetai Lava
Moses

webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment