Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

QLD vs NSW

On Wednesday it was game day. QLD(Queensland) vs NSW(New South Wales). This is the best rivalry in Rugby League history(Fact). QLD is my fav team, Since I was born inside the QLD area. So on that day I was getting ready to watch the game. I was so pumped because it was the final game of the series. QLD was up 2-0, to make it 3 in a row it will be an awesome clean sweep. It was 30 minutes from the game, but I completely forgot that it was Gym day. I was so gutted because I had to go. I missed out 3/4 of the game which was disappointing. But at least I saw the best part of the game. It was an intense game 14-12. 2 more minutes to play, and NSW had a run away down field. They scored and won the game. But QLD still won the series.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great summary of the game, Moses. I really enjoyed reading it! If you would like to earn some points for your posts, please consider joining the Winter Learning Journey programme. There are two activities that actually involve watching video clips and providing summaries (just like the one you did above). They are Day 4, Bonus activity and Day 5, Activity 1.

Please consider joining our journey this holiday. There are five full days to go! You can earn lots of points over that time as well as a certificate and a badge for your blog site!

Cheers, Rachel

Moses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moses said...

Thanks Rachel. I would like to join the journey.. but i'm just unsure on how to join it. Thank you once again.

Moses said...

I just figured it out. No doubt I will work on it. Cheers.

Amy Tofa said...

Hi Moses I too was gutted when I found out NSW lost as it means I lost a bet with Miss Atuahiva. However, I am glad Queensland won the series. I did not watch the game but there must have been some serious mistakes for NSW to run away with that win.

Post a Comment