Pages

Sunday 3 July 2016

Goku vs Saitama

A lot of people are comparing these two fighters. Don't judge me because they aren't real......(HAHA)

People have been debating about who is better who is stronger. I'll say I like both of them but my favorite is Goku(ofc) just cause. I don't get why people debate over non real things. Also they are both from different animes and they are clearly different. I know people are only saying what comes through their brains but Just stop the debate. It's funny and all but it could end in catastrophe. All i'm saying is why fight over fake things, things that are not real. If you wanna debate, debate around a small group but not over social media. It's your guys decision but just putting it out there. Sorry to people that might be offended but Goku is better just from my perspective.

Cheers
Image result for Goku vs Saitama^^

Photo Credits^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment