Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Matariki Final Day

Tonight was the final day of Matariki. It was jam packed. People all over G.I were there to witness the wonderful lights and also the awesome fireworks at the end. Most people were there just for the fireworks. It was a cold night but we still made the effort to drive down. My favorite part from tonight was when everyone counted down from 10. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Boom!! and off it went. The fireworks bloomed high into the sky. People were amazed and impressed of what they saw. I was so excited because fireworks gives me joy, and i'm sure to other people too. It went on for at least 10 minutes. Then people departed to their homes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So great you went. I got home from church and could hear the Cook Island group drums from my house. I wanted to go down but I was too cold however I did hear the fireworks and they sounded exciting. Did you see any of your peers from Glenbrae at the Festival?

Moses said...

Yes Miss saw a few of them

Post a Comment