Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

The day that changed my life

I will never forget the day I met my best friends Taki, Sam, Chris, Levi R, and Fineasi. The first time I attended Glenbrae, I was very shy and really uncomfortable. I thought school wasn’t for me. I didn’t have friends .I was a lonely emotional little boy.


And.......... Here's how my school life got better.


I was so lonely that I cried and really wanted to go home(So embarrassing). Then these random boys came up to me and said hey want to be friends. Their names were Taki, Sam, Chris, Levi R and Fineasi F. I replied with a soft voice. Okay?. Boom! We became best friends. We played together, We laughed together, We cried together(Not lol) we even got in trouble together.


We always have each others backs no matter what. Sadly Fineasi left our school to move to Wellington. He didn’t have a choice but we missed him a lot. It was like one piece of a cake eaten(haha) It wouldn’t be complete if one peice got eaten.(Get it) I’m basically saying we wouldn't be a complete group if one person left.

We were still being cool about it but really inside we missed him.  Over the years we have had our ups and downs. But at the end of the day were all brothers. Even now were close and still doing things together. We always got each other’s back. That’s what you call SQUAD. Not a Gang(SQUAD).  Love them like brothers. Not in a weird way but brotherly way.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment