Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Day 1-Olympic Game choice!-Once upon a time in Olympia


Day 1-Olympic Game choice!-Once upon a time in Olympia

If I were alive 2792 years ago and were invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic games w. If the only sports available back then was boxing, running, wrestling, horse racing, pankration and pentathlon, which sports would you choose to compete in.

I would compete in Running. I already love running. So of course i'll pick running. I watch a lot of 100 m Sprinting, 200 m Sprinting and 4 x 100 relay. Its fun to watch and enjoyable.  Hopefully Usain Bolt will win this year at the Rio Olympics 2016. All the Best Usain.

Image Website

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Moses!

I am so sorry for the late comments but I just saw these activities now. For some reason, they didn't appear on your site until the day after the Winter Learning Journey ended. Oh, well! You have definitely earned a participation certificate and a badge for your great work.

I'll look forward to seeing you when I come into Glenbrae soon to hand out the awards!

Cheers, Rachel :)

Post a Comment