Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Shine a light Show

Today after morning tea Glenbrae School all assembled at our school Hall. We were invited to see a wonderful show performed by Perform Musicals. The name of their show was called "Book week in Schools Shine a light".

My feedback: The show was awesome. Most people said it was the best show ever. It was okay, still awesome but not the best for me. I like how they acted out the books they had selected. My favourite part was when Rose was looking at her reflection. They were both sweating a lot. Overall the show was awesome for all students and teachers.

Cheers


1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Moses, I am glad you enjoyed the show! The performers must have been very tired after doing so much dancing, singing and acting! Which book was your favourite?

Post a Comment